Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had never been one to want to dress for Halloween as an adult, but I have a husband who still likes to be as silly as a child and I have to admit it makes life fun. So starting about 3 years ago we began dressing up for Halloween. At that time we were the Spartan Cheerleaders from Saturday Night Live and Madison was Hilary Duff. Last year Madison was Dorothy of OZ, Vince was a man riding an Ostrich (which he wore to the dinnertable at Thanksgiving at my parent's house last year), and I was a Greek Goddess (hahaha). I wanted us all to be something that went together this year, but I was out-voted! Vince always wants to find the most ridiculous, crazy, goofball costume possible, but I wouldn't want him to be any other way. He makes me laugh hysterically everyday!And this year.... well, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Nice Passy! He stole it out of Zoey's room. What was so funny was watching him try to get into this thing!WONDER WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Madison, by the way, is Hannah Montana, but decided she didn't want to wear the wig.


It's not a real microphone she's holding, but I promise you she's really singing, and loudly at that!
Hope everyone had a fun Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

The Ferrill's said...

HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the costumes!