Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

I'll have to post some pictures later but for Mother's Day this year I got a little one walking, yes I said WALKING (I also got two new set of sheets, yipee, I love new sheets). Watch out everyone because here comes trouble! Zoey is just so amazing to watch, she is so funny. We just laugh at her. She's like the Energizer Bunny, she is nonstop. Last night Madison was running around and Zoey was chasing her, you've never heard a more precious sound than that little laugh. She was hysterically laughing about chasing her sister. She also has started eating solid food and we haven't found anything yet she wouldn't eat. Definitley was meant for this family! I hope all you mommies out there had a wonderful mother's day! Please keep the people of China in your prayers. So many lives were lost in the earthquake and the numbers are still rising. It too tragic to comprehend. May God lay His loving hand on the people of China!

3 comments:

lee marlow said...

Love new sheets! I love how descriptive you are ...I can just picture the scene of Zoey chasing Madison...your home is going to be full of laughter for years to come!

The Ferrill's said...

I would love to see that baby walk...I know she must add a lot of joy to your already very happy home!

wareaglefam said...

Walking...oh my goodness! I can't wait to see her (and you too, of course!).
The McWhorters