Saturday, October 16, 2010

Time for an update?


































































Well blogger friends did you think I had disappeared? I know how I am not such a devoted blogger anymore, I can't believe it's been a year. I spend more time updating Facebook now than anything else. Well over the last year the girls have grown up so much! Madison finished 4th grade and now is in 5th and celebrated her 10th birthday in May, so she got to get her ears pierced. Zoey turned 3 in June and is smarter than any of us. It's so amazing! She started a new preschool a few weeks ago and it has been really good for her. She is learning sooooo much. We just found out yesterday that Vince is getting a promotion in January and will be a district manager for his company. I am so proud of him! My job is the same, it is good, very busy! In August we got together with all of our travel families so the girls could get together. It is so fun to get to see all our Jiangxi girls together. They are growing up so fast. One of our families is in China right now with their new son. I love getting to check updates on their blog and I think that's why I felt compelled to update ours. We went to Disney in September for Zoey's first trip. We had such an incredible time! My best friend and her family came down for part of the week, which made it even more special. We are busy getting our house ready for the fall season. Next week we are celebrating my sisters' 40th birthday here at our house, so we are trying to spruce up a little bit. I hope that everyone is doing well and I will try to update more often. Zoey is starting gymnastics on Monday so I will try to get some pictures posted of that. I think it is right up her ally.






















No comments: