Wednesday, April 25, 2007

First baby purchases


Well, as you know we have been waiting a long time now for Zoey! Last Memorial Day weekend we went to Nashville, TN to visit my best friend Tricia and her family. While we were there we went to the Cool Springs Galleria and they had a store there that sold all kinds of things from China, Japan, Taiwan, etc. We bought Zoey this dress and these little shoes. Aren't they precious! We also bought Madison some matching P.J.'s that are the same lavendar. I hope to get them matching dresses when we are China. I just can't wait to see these sweet little clothes on her. We also had gotten this great diaper bag at T.J. Maxx of all places. Me and my mom were in there last spring and just happened upon it. I was so excited!




4 comments:

JasonC said...

I believe the silk dress is called a Qipao (chee-pow). And you can probably get yours cheaper in China than in a Galleria in Nashville.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! :)

Ali

The Ferrill's said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to get my girls China dresses. Give us an update on Vince soon!
Love,
Laine

wareaglefam said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! I can't wait to see Zoey in that adorable dress. I, myself, LOVE buying baby girl clothes! She will be here before we know it. Hang in there!
Love,
Tracy