Friday, August 3, 2007

CCAA Update

The CCAA updated their website this morning and now have done referrals through November 21, 2005, so that puts us 21 days down the list. One month closer! Just keep your prayers going to Him that they will continue to do at least 7 days a month (or more and not less). We'd at least have our referral before Christmas if the trend continues this way. I just want to add a quick note to all of those who have donated so far to our yard sale, I am completely overwhelmed. Our garage is BUSTING! God is so good to us, we're so blessed to have such WONDERFUL friends and family who are helping us with this journey, Thank you All sooooo much! I also want to say how emotionally exciting it was last night to get to be there when the Ferrills came home from China with ALL their children. I can't even imagine how they feel because I know I was completely overcome with emotion to see those beautiful babies. The Pintaro's also returned this week, as well as several other families. We are so happy that they all are home safely with their new precious children! We'll keep you updated as things progress!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you...much love, Beth Fountain

Journey to Lilly! said...

Amanda you can see the end of the tunnel?? I know Christmas seems like a long time....but it will be here before you know it!! If things go for you as quickly as for me once you get your referral..life will go in overdrive!! I can't wait to follow you to China & see your precious baby!!
lv,
Kim

Courtney said...

Yeah, glad we're walking this same journey together. Hope is a wonderful thing! We'll be in China before we know it!

The Ferrill's said...

Amanda I am so glad yall were there to greet us at home! I have so much I want to share with you and Vince and Madison! Thank you so much for being such a great friend...I am so blessed to have been able to get to know you through this. I am praying for little Zoey...you're almost there!
Now I will get to follow YOU to China!
Love you lots,
Laine

wareaglefam said...

I have the best picture of you and Madison at the Ferrills. Soon we will be welcoming Zoey to Springville. Can't wait!!
Love,
Tracy