Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Fun #2





These are some cute pictures of Madison and her cousins Emily and Suzanna, at the bowling alley one day last week. They have had a great time getting to see each other almost everyday this summer. Check out the form on those girls! Lee and I are so glad that they are so close! I have to say that it is really sad that my 8 year old can bowl a better game than me. I am terrible, unless I am on the Wii. I rock at bowling on that thing!

Several weeks ago I met my two best girlfriends in Huntsville for a sleepover - catch up night. On the left is my friend Alison, who lives in Atlanta and is a newlywed! Congratulations to her and Trey! And on the right is my friend Tricia, who lives in Nashville and is expecting her second baby on the 22nd of July. We have been friends since the 6th grade and have remained close all these years.

3 comments:

wareaglefam said...

How awesome is it that you have stayed close with your friends after all of these years! Looks like the girls are having a great summer. We have been so buzy, but we miss seeing you guys. Let's get together soon!
Love you,
Tracy

JasonC said...

Wow, that Alison is a fox! Too bad she is taken. (Tricia seems a bit wifey.)

The Ferrill's said...

What fun Amanda! I bet you had a blast on your girls' night!
I love the Wii bowling too!
See you next Friday!