Sunday, July 8, 2007

CCAA Update

The CCAA updated their website Friday July 6th. They've now issued referrals through November 14th, 2005 and we are LID on 12-12-05, so 28 days away! It seems so close, but still potentially is 4 to 5 months away from our referral. We are staying hopeful that we will get Zoey's picture before Christmas. We just have to hold tight to our prayers and remain faithful in them that God has His plan in place for us and our family. It's taken me a long time to realize that my life goes so much more smoothly when I remember that He is in control and not me. I am here to do His will and not mine, and His will is for Zoey to come into our lives in His time! Thanks to everyone for your prayers! "Faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see" Hebrews 11:1.

4 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Amanda, I was just having a little daydream about what it will be like when you get the call...when it's finally YOUR turn; what an exciting day that will be! I cannot wait! I am praying for your family! How is Scout?
Did yall have fun at Spring Valley Beach?
Love,
Laine

Journey to Lilly! said...

Amanda, I can't wait for that referral to come!! When you see her face I pray all the wait time vanishes from your mind!!
lv,
Kim

Courtney said...

Amanda,
I saw your post on the APC. We are LID 12/12/05 too! We live in TN. It's likely we may be in the same travel group. My blog is http://digging-to-china.blogspot.com/. Email me anytime!

wareaglefam said...

As we watch Laine and Rob get ready to travel, I know in my heart that your time will be here soon. It is so hard to Let go and let God, but He has the perfect timing for you, Vince, and Madison to get baby Zoey. He is waiting for just the right one! We love you guys!
The McWhorters