Wednesday, July 18, 2007

July 4th




I know I am way behind on getting my blogging done, but it just seems like there is not enough time in the day to do it all. July 4th was a great time this year. We started off my going to Guntersville Lake to a cabin my grandparents rented for week and had a wonderful time celebrating my grandmothers birthday. Madison had her first fishing experience and I think that all of the girls caught at least one fish. Grandpa got a blow up boat so the kids had fun getting to go out in that too. It was really the first swimming in the lake experience for most of the girls too I think. On Wednesday July 4th we got to spend the day with the Blaszczynski side of our family. They all came over for lunch and we all ate too much, but boy was it delicious thanks to Chef Vince. We had a great time getting to visit and spend some time with our precious nephews and niece. You can't help but be entertained when little boys are around, especially Christopher and Joel. They are too cute for words! And of course Sarah, isn't she a sweetie pie. Of course I spent my day snuggling with this little angel! Thank You God for blessing us with such a wonderful family!

No comments: