Friday, September 28, 2007

Blaszczynski Family Update

I haven't posted in a while, just been really busy. Well quick recap of the last few weeks: Madison has started her Christmas Ice Skating Show practice so we pretty much spend Saturday at the Pelham Civic Complex. She was tested at skating last weekend and has moved up to Freestyle 1. In the last year and few months since she started she has moved up 9 levels, I think that's awesome, but then I am a little prejudice! She also has learned how to ride her bike. It's been a process, but last weekend we went up to the high school parking lot and she did wonderful, of course, I didn't bring the camera. We spent last Saturday at Vince's parents house celebrating his brother David and my birthday. It's always fun to get to spend time all together and see our nephews and neice. Saturday night Madison went to sleepover at her cousin, Suzanna's house and they camped out in the backyard. That was Madison's first tent experience and I think they all had a really great time! We haven't heard about when the next update will be, we're praying that they will at least get into December, but we have no clue. We just continue to pray everyday for Zoey and that she'll be home soon. I'll try to post again soon.

1 comment:

The Ferrill's said...

Amanda I am praying for you! Let us know how today went...

So excited to hear about Madison's ice skating abilities...maybe we could come see her skate sometime like at her Christmas program!

Blessings,
Laine