Saturday, December 22, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE BLASZCZYNSKI FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas from our house to yours! Well, I meant to post this before Christmas but you know how that goes. Anyway we hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We had these shirts made originally to do our Christmas cards, but then decided to save our money and do some kind of announcements when we get back from China, so be looking for that in the months to come! The school age children at our parish did an acting out of the Christmas Story and Madison's class, the second graders, were angels and shepherds. Instructions were sent home with them on how to make angel wings with coathangers and white tights. Well, Mommy lost those instructions! So I just made up my own instructions and poor Madison, her wings didn't look like an angels but more like a bat. She was standing next to our friend Parker McWhorter and her wing kept jabbing him in the face during the whole thing. Bless his heart he kept trying to move over to get away from her wing. I am surprised we weren't called down by Father Bill to leave the service because we were all laughing so hard. Anyway, it was very precious and we all enjoyed seeing our children involved in such a special service to recognize the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ!
Our Precious Little Present-Zoey!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations to you all! What a beautiful little one for sure!
-Jenny
Also waiting ...

The Ferrill's said...

Boy I sure do wish I could have seen Madison and Parker together! How precious--and I LOVE the wings! They remind me of a dragonfly!
What a Merry Christmas!
Laine

wareaglefam said...

The wing thing was so funny! I've got some good pictures too...I'll have to send you some. Don't forget about our "fallen angel!"
Love the shirts!
Tracy