Thursday, December 20, 2007

More updated facts on Zoey

Late this afternoon I got an email from our agency with some "updated" medicals on Zoey. The biggest "update" is that she weighs 17lbs., not 11.9 anymore, so yeah she is very healthy!!!! And she is 25 inches long. So it looks like we will be able to, for sure, by 6-9 month clothes for her. Still we sit and try patiently to wait for that TA. Things are all falling into place though. Little by little I keep remembering things I need to take care of. I finally called and spoke with Madison's principal today to make sure she would be excused from school to travel and I spoke with the director of the daycare I want to get Zoey into. She is supposed to be calling me back tomorrow to let me know when there will definately be an opening. Our Visa's are being processed, so that's moving along. Now if I can just get everything together on the travel list and be prepared to pack, and make it through Christmas, I think we'll be ok!

3 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

How exciting Amanda! She's so healthy! Sounds like you have all your ducks in a row! Be sure to let us know as soon as you get TA! I have a couple of things for Zoey..just little stuff I've picked up here and there. Call me sometime!
Love yall,
Laine

monicaijordi said...

Hello.
day 17 of December 2006 a year of the first hug to our daughter.
We want to share with you the video who we have made to commemorate this anniversary.
We hoped that you like.
A hug!
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=3mCmUXeJU3E

Christine said...

That's awesome, Amanda! She's right on track for her age, right? Tatum weighs 16.2 and is 26 inches long, so they are right there together! I'm so glad she's so healthy! I can't wait for their first play date!! I know you will, but keep us updated on your TA. I thought about you yesterday thinking that next year we will be busy keeping little ones away from the tree and presents! Can't wait! Love, Christine