Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Best Friend's New Baby Boy



Introducing: Luke Richard Morris

I just love baby feet!!!!

Last weekend Madison and I took a girls trip to Brentwood, TN to see my best friend Tricia and her family. They just had their second baby, a little boy, Luke. We had a great time just getting to catch up. Madison loved getting to hold the baby and did a really good job. Tricia and Jon live in a beautiful house and I just had to post pictures of this fabulous room that Madison and I got to stay in. Madison said she felt like we were stars sleeping in this bed. Tricia and Jon's little girl is Ella, will be three in December and she is such a beautiful little girl and so sweet. I sat for about 5 minutes while Luke slept trying to get this smiling picture. It's so sweet when babies make such precious faces when they sleep! We had really great visit!


1 comment:

lee marlow said...

Oh my goodness, what beautiful children! Ella looks just like Tricia! I am so glad you posted these!