Tuesday, January 8, 2008

China-Not this week......

Well we just got word from our agency that we won't be traveling until the 20th of January, we think. We finally have a verbal committment from the US Consulate for a January 31 appointment, but we have to have it in writing. I think they are hoping to have that by the end of the week. Please keep us in your prayers and of course, Zoey, we are about
to scream! God please give us patience! And pray for Madison, bless her heart, I think she is almost more anxious than we are. She is scared about traveling (of course we are too), but she has a little bit of a chlostrophobia issue and keeps asking if we could get stuck in the plane and the doors won't open. So pray for some peace of mind for her and our travels! We'll keep you all posted and hopefully we'll hear something soon.

4 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

We're praying on the "farm" for you all....wow, it's going to be here so soon!!!!!!!!!

Carla said...

Oh man. {hug}

Tell Madison that I too am claustrophobic and get scared when I think I'm trapped. However, on the flight to and from China (the 747) I did not feel trapped at all. It's a BIG plane, lots to do - watch a movie, they fed us lots, gave us lots to drink...and we slept...a lot. On the flight back we had Katie to play with and entertain us.

It was long, but it was not nearly as bad as I was anticipating. I prayed a lot about that flight. I will pray for her to have lots of PEACE and comfort on the flights.

wareaglefam said...

Sweet Madison,
I am claustrophobic too! I hate to be anywhere that I don't think that I can get out either. However, I've been on lots of planes, and it has never bothered me. It sounds like the plane trip will be a lot of fun. I wish that I could go with you!
Hugs and Kisses,
Mrs. Tracy

Courtney said...

Hey guys,
I too don't really like to fly and have the claustrophobia, so I'm going to try a homeopathic remedy that I got at Whole Foods called Calm Forte. It is safe for children so Madison might like to try it. It just helps relax the nerves with no side effects. I took it last night before going to bed and it was great to help me relax. Just a thought! Can't believe we'll be on our way in a week!