Thursday, January 17, 2008

Well it's Thursday afternoon.....

So we leave for China in 3 days, well Sunday morning, and I am really beside myself. Our house is an absolute disaster and for those of you who don't know me well, I am a bit of a clean/neat freak!!!! (that's probably an understatement) We have suitcases all over our bedroom and carry on bags, plus my house needs to be cleaned so bad and I can't do it because of course right before we leave, yesterday, I had to have an epideral shot for my back so I can carry that sweet baby around China. Anyway enough babbling, I am just so ready to get on that plane! Next Wednesday morning (Tuesday night in the U.S.) we finally get to kiss, hold, and love on our sweet baby girl, after 2 1/2 years of paperwork and waiting. I have to say thank you to all of our family and friends who have been so supportive in EVERY way, from donating money, to buying things for us, to keeping Madison for us to help us save money, everything little thing means more to us than you can imagine! We'll keep you all as updated as we can in China!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

So glad that you are feeling better after the shot. Can't wait!!! See you there!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! I am praying for you and will light a candle for a safe trip!!! Kiss that little one for me and her big sister too :)!