Saturday, January 19, 2008

Less than 24 hours!

We woke up this morning after not sleeping much anyway thinking there was going to be all this snow on the ground. Well now that it is 9:48 in the morning it is actually snowing pretty hard, I mean ,we live in Alabama it's not an every winter occurance for us. I am thinking that this is the start to a whole new outlook on the world for the next two weeks. We start off with SNOW in Alabama and by the end of this day possibly 2 inches of it, and then in the morning taking off on a life changing experience that only God could lead us in. I think we are ALL full of excitement beyond any ever experienced; because of the intercontinent travel, bringing another family member into the family (I mean Madison is 7 so it has been a while since diapers), major anxiety because of the unknown in this whole trip, not speaking the language, not being able to drink the water, etc. But I keep coming back to God, He has lead us on this incredible journey, full of love and support from our incredible family and amazing friends, and will bring us home safe and sound with our beautiful baby girl and her beautiful, fabulous big sister in tow! The next blog entry should be from Beijing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

JasonC said...

There will be bottled water to drink, BTW "bing shway" is how you say "cold drinking water". It is one of the very few things I know in Chinese.
Another good one is Thank You which is pronounced like a mix between "shay shay" and "say say", but if you say "shay shay", they should know what you are saying.
Plus here is one for Zoey: "Wo aye nee", it means "I love you."

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

I have chills!

wareaglefam said...

I CAN'T WAIT! I HAVE CHILLS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU GUYS ON THE PLANE! I AM EVEN TYPING WITH CAPS LOCK ON BECAUSE I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!
WE LOVE YOU!
Tracy

lee marlow said...

Well, I guess you guys are still in the sky. Any Santa spottings over the North Pole? Emily thought you might be able to see her elf. Can't wait to hear from you. Hope's called me twice. We love you...

Shades Valley Choral Department said...

I am so excited for ya'll. I've been thinking about you all day. Got an email from Lee this morning at the crack of dawn telling me she had just dropped ya'll off!!!! I can't believe she is almost here! We love ya'll.
The Cantwells

Shades Valley Choral Department said...

I am so excited for ya'll. I've been thinking about you all day. Got an email from Lee this morning at the crack of dawn telling me she had just dropped ya'll off!!!! I can't believe she is almost here! We love ya'll.
The Cantwells